Many famous cities’re located near river, sea or lake in the world, the question is why human often build city, new urban near water? There’re so many reasons for that; not the beauty, but for other purposes. The city or new urban near water looks very charming to the eyes and very pleasing to the heart. Imagine yourself waking up every single day on this view, breathing a fresh clean pure air, enjoying the nature wind at nights, having a healthy life full of great adventures and things to do such as planting trees, fishing, boating and many other activities. Imagine yourself having your early morning coffee with a very good book to read or music to enjoy.
With the beautiful lights at nights and the great sun rising and sun set, you will be enjoying every single moment at home and you will always want to go back to the house. The view is very pleasing and relaxing and no matter how tough your day was you will be able to relief all your stress by going back home. On the long run, this view and nature will help you get over your stress, and imagine that you have work that needs to be finished after work. You just go relax beside the water and its quite sound will help you achieve all what you want in a very short period of time.
4 sides villa with French style & Architecture
French style villas have its unique classy beauty not only because of the special water view, nature and light colors that shine your days and nights but also because of the special location and special taste they have.
The special location allows you to enjoy the beauty of the water which surrounds the area and the quite beautiful nature.
There are also special areas where you can go and walk with the family enjoying a special view, beauty of the sky, color of the water and the surrounding nature all over the place.
Oriental villa style make difference
This is what we call an oriental villa style where you enjoy the special street view in contrast with water front.
Inside and outside these villas, children live in a beautiful new urban place with joy and safety. This beautiful landscape which all the family will enjoy every single day, you will be able to enjoy the beauty of the sun shine in each and every morning.
The villas have an excellent interior design which allow a very quiet peaceful environment.
In general living beside the water allows for 5 health benefits such as the following (but not limited to):
1. Sunshine: Your skin can produce a great deal of Vitamin D when exposed to the sun. Necessary for the absorption of calcium, it is as important for Baby Boomers as much as it is for younger people because as we age, we are more prone to osteoporosis. Found in only a few foods, it is sometimes difficult to get enough in your daily diet. Living near water and spending a few minutes a day in the sunshine will give you a healthy dose. But don’t forget the sunscreen.
2. Fresh Air: Charged with healthy negative ions, sea air helps your body absorb oxygen, combat free radicals, and improve alertness. Negative ions also balance serotonin levels, which is a body chemical attributed to stress and mood. This is why after a day on the beach you fall into blissful sleep and are refreshed and ready to go the next day. Imagine living in this environment every day and not just when vacationing.
3. Soothing Sounds: Many people use sound machines to lull themselves to sleep so it would be natural to think that the soothing sounds of water lapping the shore and the call of birds can help you relax. Spas use fountains and the sounds of nature to relax their clientele. Living near water will give your home a spa effect and make your life more relaxing in your Baby Boomer years, giving you refuge from the world.
4. Water and the “Blue Mind” Effect: Academics have conducted compelling and practical research regarding our personal and emotional relationship with water, dubbing the result “Blue Mind”. Water tends to draw the soul and body toward it, relieving much of our daily stress. Researchers have found that green spaces in communities reduce stress and the research of Blue Mind is just beginning to tap into the benefits of living near water.
5. Increased Immune Function
If living near water relaxes and reduces the stress in your life, your immune function will follow suit. Stress is one of the biggest enemies of modern society and reducing your daily dose is a direct pathway to a healthier lifestyle. Living near water can help you in this endeavor and whether you are a Baby Boomer or searching for a vacation home, waterfront living will help you live a healthier lifestyle.