When you have a house in an important area, you can consider leasing a part or full of that premises on lease. This will serve a dependable source for additional earning for your family. There are certain methodologies in this process. Let us check out some procedures to lease a house easily and consider the application.
1. Repairing of the house: When you consider the leasing a portion or full of your house, it is necessary that the premise is inhabitable. To bring it to some new-look condition, the foremost duty is to perform the necessary repairing works. All the loose jolts, tabs, roofs and other portions should put to critical examination by an expert mason. There should be a consideration that whether some more new things like additional connection for electricity, water connection, bathroom shower may be put within.
2. Coloring: The repairing process will be followed by coloring of the house. It is essential to give the house an attractive color so that it becomes presentable and draw in the eyes of persons looking to take a premise on lease. The most attractive color include white houses with blue borders, pink-colored houses, a mix up of green and magenta and so on.
3. Consulting Attorney: Leasing a property is a total legal process and thus it requires the consultation with a legal practitioner about the intention and methods. It is mandatory to know the legal hazards and outcomes while dealing with such process and that is also before searching for a proper buyer commences. For this purpose, a state bar association can be consulted for an appropriate referral. The legal person or body has a list of authenticated broking agents and they can help you in smooth progress of the whole process.
4. Creating Application: An applicant is needed to be scrutinized perfectly and for that purpose, it is needed to create an application format for the applicant of the lease offer. Such an application format incorporates the following:
• Name of the Applicant
• Date if Birth
• Social Security Number
• ID number obtained from either driver’s license or passport.
• Present address
• Previous addresses
• Employment history (name, contact information, dates employed)
• Gross pay at each job
• Details of bank accounts (name of the bank and current balance)
• Credit card debt, if any.
• Crime History, if any
• Applicant’s signature authorizing a background check
Any local or state bar association pledges one of their representatives to help the owner in these cases from creating the format to interviewing the applicant in respect of their requirements. There are fixed charges to offer all these services.
5. Searching a buyer – The first step of searching a proper buyer is to take a photograph of the renovated house. Photographs of all the interior sides as well as the exterior are required to capture. Today’s people want and like to have everything in their hand-ridden smart-phone set. A sober photograph of the house is likely to bring out additional number of visitors on line. More queries are sure to follow thus easing the process of lease.
6. Advertisement: Lease options are less common. Thus, you can expect overwhelming responses when the news of your house being put on lease will spread. Thus, the numbers of available options will be plenty. The processes of advertisement may be as under:
• Fix up a price for the property considered for leasing
• Put up a sign on the property making it appear as “Rent to own.” The lease amount will also be appearing on the notice.
• Advertisements are to be made in all local newspapers/other print media
• Online advertisement is must to attract more number of queries.
• Online and news paper advertisement will must comply with relevant pictures of all the innate properties of the property.
7. Role of Real estate brokers: The most non-hazardous way to deal with this process lies in handing over the property in the hands of an efficient broker. Any state or local bar association keeps lists of professional brokers in their catalogue. They are recognized and registered and thus reliable. When they take up a matter of this sort, the entire process becomes easy to deal with. They do all the legal formalities on their own, e.g. legalizing the property, giving advertisement in proper channels, handling parties etc., in the most professional way. They normally charge a percentage of the whole deal. Some of them has fixed rate for each of the services rendered.
8. Corporate Housing: It is an established concept where a furnished apartment or home is brought into a business. It includes all the utilities and services. It is a special case for travelling employees. Corporate houses normally lease this sort of residential facilities for roaming employees. This sort of leasing targets people from the following ingredients:
• Clients in need for luxurious environment
• White and blue-collar employees that prefer a home environment
• Insurance companies that need to house displaced families for extended periods
All of these options bring out profitable business depending on operating principle, alarming competitions etc. The competitors range will be the hotels and other corporate housing units.
In these days when space are growing more and more scars, then the option of putting house on lease is definitely a good option for extra earning. All that you need to know is the procedures of lease house easily. The contacts should be efficiently used for maturing the procedure and all the legal procedures are also taken care that they are handled properly.