Are you tired of washing your car every now and then? Wondering why does it get so dirty after one ride? Well, to tell you the truth you are the only person thinking like this because we all do. Hand washing a car could be a tedious task, so what do you do then? We have found a simple remedy for that in Electric Pressure Washers which would be used for washing a car successfully. These washers not only save you time and effort, but also water which is a boon. Find out more about them in here.
Why use Electric Pressure Washers for cleaning cars?
The reason is very straightforward for using electrical pressure washers for cars. The first thing is for the need of protecting the delicate paint of your car. An electrical unit can offer you with many facilities like that of subtle pressure washing. Of course, there is more to this like:
- Electrical pressure washers are a cheaper solution for washing your car
- They are more compact in size
- These can save water and that should be your priority
- Most of the models are low on maintenance
- These are way more convenient to use in comparison to any other washer
- They come with different settings
Hands down, Electric Pressure Washers are way more suitable over other washers because they are just easy to work with. There are no doubts about this and you must be told that you can wash faster with these pressure washers. We have collected some more benefits of these washers and they are as follows:
- You will be able to remove dirt and grime pretty fast with electrical pressure washers
- These can take out twigs, mud and leaves quite effectively with pressure washing
- In other words, you can access hard to reach places very easily with these washers
- The washer can get rid of bird droppings, smudges and stains that are otherwise difficult to wash
- As these come with pressure settings, you are total control as you can always start at your own pace, like begin slowly and then gain momentum for cleaning
How does an electric pressure washer work?
Electric pressure washers perform excellently in removing grease, deep-seated dirt, graffiti from concrete, siding, asphalt, garbage cans, lawn furniture, decks, outdoor power equipment, boats and trailers, and peeling paint. These electric models are able to remove dirt and light stains from concrete but may not have ample energy for the heavy stains, as per the best electric pressure washer reviews.
The electric pressure washers feature electric motors which are utilized for powering a pump inside them. And in return, this pump pushes water at a high pressure through the spray nozzle for cleaning dirty surfaces like decks, driveways, patios, etc.
How to choose the best electric pressure washer?
Here are some considerations to choose the best electric pressure washer:
• Price –You are recommended to go with a fair price. Do not choose blindly but analyze different factors so you can make a good purchase within your budget.
• The best place to store–Buy the best pressure washer which can be easily stored in the garage or even inside your house.
• Pressure intensity of spray nozzle – The spray nozzle controls the pressure intensity of the pressure washer. Make sure to buy the device with an adjustable nozzle which is convenient to be replaced.
• Size –Buy a compact sized electric pressure washer which takes less space in the garage to store it.
• Spraying tube or nozzle – Check this essential accessory prior to buying a pressure washer. Choose adjustable or replaceable nozzles only.
• Hot & cold water – Hot water washes better than clean water. So choose a hot water pressure washer.
How to maintain electric pressure washers?
Daily maintenance ensures reliability and safety of an electric pressure washer.
• Check whether the nozzle is securely locked in place.
• Never connect the nozzle with dirt or debris.
• Never run the device without ample amount of water. It can increase too much pressure.
• Check o rings on thehigh-pressure ends of the hose for wear and tear.
• Clean the chemical or detergent intake thoroughly with water so no buildup or residue is left.
• Drain the excess water out prior storing it as the water left inside can let mold, insects, and bacteria grow.
• Store the device in a well-ventilated place.
Best Products reviews for you
1. Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
This electric pressure washer is efficient enough to deal with both indoor and outdoor cleaning tasks easily. This versatile device features 1800 watts of power and its 14.5amp motor can produce almost 2030 PSI for cleaning each and every bit of grime, dirt, gunk, and grease. With its exclusive Pressure Select Technology, it works continuously well. It is crafted with power saving system that helps you save energy, maximizing the lifespan of the pump.
• Its Pressure Select Technology offers 2 strong cleaning options: HIGH/2030 PSI for handling the most difficult cleaning jobs and LOW/1450 PSI for daily dirt cleaning.
• It features five quick-connect spray tips, including zero, 15, 25, 40 and soap that are able to handle the heavy-duty, light and medium cleaning jobs.
• It comes with a 20ft high-pressure hose, a 35ft power cord with GFCI protection, needle clean-out tool, an extension wand and a garden hose adapter.
2. Händewerk 13 AMP 1.5GPM Electric Pressure Washer
In case you are looking for a powerful yet lightweight electric pressure washer, this one is the best for you. This portable pressure washer from Händewerk can help you clean your house, outdoor surface, patio, etc. more efficiently and quickly than you have imagined. With its advanced cleaning power, this washer doesn’t leave any stain, dirt or debris in your entryway or the outside, washing away the residue, grime, mold, and mildew. It contains a detergent tank and a wash brush which helps clean not only your house but also cars, sidewalks, entryways, patio furnishing items, etc.
• Based on the distance from your surface and selected spray tip, it lets you choose for a light or deep clean.
• Comes with easy-connect systems, incorporating the detergent, water intake, gun, and hose.
• This is a detergent safe pressure washer as its detergent tank helps wash dirt and debris buildup away efficiently.
3. Sun Joe SPX3500 2300-PSI 1.48 GPM Brushless Induction Electric Pressure Washer
The Sun Joe SPX3500 pressure washer is an ideal dirt cleaning device for your patio furniture, entryway, boats, homes, cars, RVs, buildings, etc. In terms of performance, this device has already proven its versatility. It comes with an extremely powerful 13amp motor which can produce up to 2300 PSI and 1.48 GPM of completely pure cleaning power. Purchasing this pressure washer will be useful for you if you want to clean oil stains, mold, mud, dirt, water residue, mildew, or tough grime. Its reliable detergent tank is the most helpful feature to enhance your cleaning task.
• It features Total Stop System that automatically turns the pump off when trigger can’t save energy and maximizes the lifespan of the pump.
• It’s an environment-friendly option as it doesn’t demand maintenance and doesn’t use fumes or gas.
• It features five quick connect spray tips to handle heavy-duty, light and medium cleaning jobs.
4. Sun Joe SPX3000-BLK 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
The Sun Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer from Snow Joe comes with a strong motor that makes it the utmost dirt fighter. Its 1800 watts motor generates up to 2030 PSI that in turn really shoots water out at the rate of 1.76 GPM. You can use this cleaning appliance for cleaning lawnmower, mud on the car, garage door, sidewalks, etc. with extreme convenience and ease. The SPX3000 is equipped with a 35ft power cord to make sure you can reach almost every corner. The best thing about this cleaning tool is that it features smart energy saving mode that works by turning off power when the trigger can’t save power or maximize the pump’s lifespan.
• It boasts dual detergent tanks with a capacity of 0.9L. You can remove these tanks and carry 2 different kinds of detergents in terms of different cleaning tasks.
• Offers 2 years of warranty.
5. Realm BY02-VBP-WTH 2000 PSI 1.60 GPM 13 AMP Electric Pressure Washer
Equipped with pressurized water jets, this electric pressure washer can effectively clean patio furniture, cars, entryways, lawn equipment, sidewalks, etc. Featuring the most advanced pump with dual sealing, this cleaning tool makes sure premium quality. Its powerful motor produces almost 2000 PSI and 1.60 GPM cleaning power while cleaning all dirt and debris with ultimate ease. The energy-saving auto stop function turns the pump off automatically when its trigger is not involved extending the pump’s lifespan. It comes with different necessitous accessories like patio cleaner, angle nozzle, turbo nozzle, brush, snake hose cleaner, an adjustable telescopic rod, etc.
• CSA approved
• Features TSS (Total Stop System) ensuring utmost safety
• Boasts an adjustable spray nozzle which is ideal for the heavy-duty, light and medium cleaning tasks.
• Easy to operate and assemble
• Provides different sets of accessories along with the cleaning tool.
• For ultimate cleaning power, features a powerful 1800 watts/13amp motor.
How often should you wash your car?
Look your vehicle is constantly exposed to dirt, grime, weather elements and salt. If you really love your care then you must take clean it thoroughly once in every 3 weeks. This will solve the problem for you as that should be just the right time interval.
Some general tips
If you are thinking about how to wash with an electrical pressure washer, then we have some handy tips for that too. Have a look at this discussion to make the most out of it:
- It would be wise to invest in an electric pressure washer that has a long hose
- 2000 PSI is the right pressure for washing a car
- Move wash upwards while cleaning
- Purchase a suitable cleaning agent for your brand
- Use a soft brush to spread the soap solution
Just remember a few things while using Electric Pressure Washers for washing cars; that you must choose one with wheels. This certainly makes it easy for you to move it around. Select the one with different PSI settings and always wash your car on a surface if you don’t want it to be hit by pebbles during a wash. Always make sure to empty the soap tank after use. These few tips can make your life easy while washing your car for sure.